AMADOR AUTISM is meeting to discuss services for individuals with autism who need services in our county. To be discussed:
1) Board member election for 2016/2017
2) Parent support services we can offer
3) Rancheria Grant Topics
4) Summer social group for what ages and if we can offer
5) Possible Equine therapy
6) Possible funding of Food therapy
7) Weighted blanket materials to be made/shared/sold/donated.
Saturday March 5 at 11AM at 72 Main Street Sutter Creek (Behind the Back Roads Cafe, green door and upstairs). Please park on the street! Please RSVP @ email@example.com
Hope to see you there!